Rpaige Crash of ’29 art deco watch designed by Mark Carson.
- The “Crash of ’29” watch uses a restored vintage Waltham American Pocket watch movement.
- Limited edition of 49 pieces.
- Each watch is unique with its own restored movement from 1890 to 1935.
- Cases are crafted in polished Stainless Steel with a sapphire crystal over the face and an exhibition sapphire crystal on the back.
- Width 47 mm x Height 12.7 mm x Length 57.5 mm
- Straps are genuine leather (22 mm). Alligator straps are available ($100) via special order.